Today's Market

Today's Market

In Today’s Market of spray foam, contractors need to be aware of our industry more than ever.
 

Since our industry is still so young, it is important that we’re able to communicate and learn from each other to make sure the growth we see, is a healthy growth.

Right now, the spray polyurethane foam insulation industry is faced with a huge spike in growth. For the most part the growth we are seeing is a spike of new start up contractors and owner operators. Now we need help balancing out the growth. As the world becomes more concerned with energy efficiency, saving money on high electricity bills, and the overall cost to operate a home or structure, we can position ourselves at the forefront of marketing and information to help educate the consumer. Before the market becomes oversaturated with too many spray foam professionals, we can grow the spray foam pie to make sure we keep a healthy balance in growth.

Being a spray foam installer and/or business owner right now means we’re all working on paving the way for future of the SPF industry!

Since our industry is just a toddler yet, there are lots of challenges the veterans of our industry can help with. From the discussion of R-value and codes to tech support and mentoring. There are many opportunities to learn from each other. The more we all know, the stronger the industry. 

Remember this, Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation only represents around 13% of the over all insulation market. We are NOT in competition with each other. We are in competition with the remaining 87% of insualtion market. 

For a in-depth full market report on the SPF North America market, marketing materials, contracts, and business templates, sign up and become a SFWW Ambassador.